Charles W. Faquin
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Charles W. Faquin advises individuals and businesses in a wide range of legal issues. A native Memphian, he was educated in New Orleans and relocated to Nashville in 2010. He practices law in all federal and state courts in the Middle Tennessee area. In 2012, Charles moved across the mighty Cumberland River to East Nashville where he lives and maintains his law practice.
- Tennessee, 2009
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of TN
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of TN
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
J.D., Common Law, International Certificate
- University of the South, Sewanee, Tennessee
- Whiffle Ball
- Cooking & eating
- Played the role of “EMT #2” in the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (Link to IMDB site for movie page)
- In June of 1969, Charles’ grandfather, Hon. Arthur C. Faquin, Jr., denied James Earl Ray’s request for a new trial in the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr. Judge Faquin denied Ray’s attempt to withdraw his guilty plea and ruled that Ray’s plea removed his right of appeal. The decision was upheld by the Tennessee Court of Appeals and subsequently the Tennessee Supreme Court.